Having trouble logging in?
There are a number of reasons to why you may have trouble logging in.
1. You may not have the correct username or password.
It is important to note that there are two sets of usernames and passwords for this website: one to access resources and another for the forum. Please ensure you are using the correct username and corresponding password for any particular section of the website.
For access to resources:
- If you have forgotten your password, you can change it by following the following link.
- If you have forgotten your username, please email us using the email address you signed up with and we will retrieve your username.
For access to the forum:
- Please refer to our frequently asked questions if you are experiencing difficulties logging in.
2. The Medicine Box website is not displaying correctly in your internet browser.
This may occur even if you did not previously have any problems logging in using the same internet browser. To resolve this issue, please view the website using another internet browser. You may also try changing your password by clicking here. If the problem persists, please send your details to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will rectify the issue within 1-3 working days.