ITP >> Guild Intern Training Program
Guild ITP: Get the Competitive Edge
Providing a balance of clinical and business knowledge, and excellent exam preparation, the Guild ITP aims to ensure you are one of the most employable newly-registered pharmacists in Australia.
- Be a sought-after employee. Pharmacist owners, your future employers, respect and understand the expertise, depth of knowledge and experience of the Guild
- Be provided with the most up-to-date knowledge and skills to complete your intern year and be prepared for the Pharmacy Board of Australia exams
- Have the skills and knowledge to deliver new professional services. The Guild ITP is at the forefront of community pharmacy and provides you with training on the new professional services.
- Receive interactive and personal course delivery. Our tutors are experienced pharmacists who will incorporate a range of delivery methods to suit your learning needs. We also provide one-on-one sessions with your ITP tutor during our two workplace visits - this is unique to the Guild ITP!
- Have individual program support. We provide one-on-one sessions with your ITP tutor during our two workplace visits - this is unique to the Guild ITP!
The Guild Intern Training Program is supported by the Guild Pharmacy Academy and delivered by your local Guild ITP team. There are two inductions each year with the course starting in February and September. You can enrol in the Guild ITP if you are undertaking your intern placement in NSW, QLD, TAS or WA in 2013, regardless of where you completed your pharmacy degree. Accreditation for other States and Territories is currently being sought.
The cost of Guild ITP is $1856. Flexible payments plans are available - additional fees and charges may apply.
Contact your Pharmacy Guild State Branch for more information.
- Guild ITP NSW
Phone: 02 9467 7124
- Guild ITP QLD
Phone: 07 3831 3788
- Guild ITP TAS
Phone: 03 6220 2955
- Guild ITP WA
Phone: 08 9429 4100