Study Notes >> Revision Questions >> Anti-infectives (Preview)
Revision Questions: Anti-infectives (Preview)
- Antibacterials should not be used in viral infections. True/False
- Ideally, anti-infectives should only be used if infections do not resolve unaided. True/False
- Which is more likely to cause adverse effects: broad spectrum or narrow spectrum antibiotics?
- What are the main adverse effects of aminoglycosides?
- Aminoglycoside toxicity can be minimised by using it in short periods of how many days?
- Broad spectrum antibiotics
- The main adverse effects are nephrotoxicity and ototoxicity.
- Seven to ten days.
The full version has many more questions with answers included.