Study Notes >> Revision Questions >> Vaccines (Preview)
Revision Questions: Vaccines (Preview)
- What is the purpose of vaccination?
- When is it recommended for children to start vaccinating with Hepatitis B?
- Longer time intervals between doses do not affect the efficacy of the Hepatitis B vaccine. True/False
- After an adult dose of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine has been given at 15-17 years, when should the next dose be given to maintain immunisation?
- People who use inhaled corticosteroids cannot use live attenuated vaccines. True/False
- The purpose of vaccinations is to provide immunisation from certain diseases by generating antibodies for the pathogen, reducing the likelihood of obtaining the full effect of such diseases.
- It is recommended that the Hepatitis B vaccine should be started at birth.
- The next booster dose of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis should be done at 50 years of age.
The full version has many more questions with answers included.